Chocolate Perfection

Good Chocolate

An irresistible site for the irresistible food of the gods. Think of this as their gospel: What's good about chocolate? What (if anything) is bad? What are the rewards and punishments? What are the commandments? (No 'thou shalt not eat' here!) Expect lore, recipes, sources, health applications, nutritional facts, choices, and a great deal of affection.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

OR Make Your Own....

I think nothing of making dinner every night, including some pretty elaborate recipes from time to time.

But the thought of making my own elegant chocolate has never entered my head....at least until now. This book makes it all possible. I love the section on ingredients, such as the difference in the various kinds of chocolate. Here, check it out. And let me know your successes. These are chocolates worthy of gift-giving as well as holiday exchanges. What's your favorite? PL




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home